Let’s begin with a glimpse of your company’s presence and offerings in India.
Raychem RPG has been leader in grid connection and insulation systems for over 28 years. We bring the same expertise and bankability to the solar segment. Raychem RPG is proud to be an integral part of one in three units of solar power generated in India. Raychem RPG solar solutions are designed for increasing ROI on solar investments by increasing energy harvest, reducing O&M cost and improving uptime. Raychem RPG is positioned as end to end solution provider for energy storage solutions and supplier for complete electrical balance of system for solar parks and distributed solar systems. Our main solar products include:
• PV Container solution: 1000V and 1500 V design with single container output between 2.5 MVA to 8.5 MVA with options of 4, 5, 6 MVA solutions
• PV Central inverter: 1000 V and 1500 V independently modular central inverter going up to 1.5 MW single inverter
• String inverter: 1 KW till 27 KW IP 66 snap in inverter design for faster execution and higher reliability with Fronius GmbH
• String combiner and monitoring boxes: 1000 V and 1500 V type tested for less than 10-degree temperature rise
• Solar inverter transformer: Market leaders for multi-winding solar inverter transformers
• Energy storage systems: Complete end to end system design, integration and commissioning of energy storage system starting KW going up to grid connected MW scale.
• Grid connection and insulation systems
What have been some of the recent developments at your organisation?
Raychem RPG won India’s first Megawatt scale grid connected energy storage system project from PGCIL. This is under execution and we are excited about the value Raychem Innovation Centre is bringing to Energy storage solutions and its integration with solar and wind hybrid projects. We have made good development in the solar rooftop segment and a lot of channel partners are coming forward to be part of the overall growth story.
Tell us a bit about the recent technology advancements in your sector.
We are excited about Solar Parks moving on to 1500 V technology and integration of energy storage systems with upcoming solar park projects. Our central inverter solution is completely compliant with new draft CEA regulations confirming reactive power compensation, power factor correction, THD levels guidelines and other grid connected control systems. With over 550 MW of 1500 V inverter on ground globally and over 750 MW in different stage of commissioning, we believe that we have a product that is certified and well suited to support latest solar PPA pricing.
What are your growth plans for the Indian market? What are the milestones you wish to achieve by the end of this fiscal?
We believe that we have good tailwind with right fit energy storage solutions and 1500 V systems. With our extensive service network, we would want to demonstrate power of technology to help developers make money in the current solar market.
What have been the latest trends in demand for your products & services in India? Where do you see the next demand growth coming from?
We see the next set of demands coming from hybrid solar, wind and energy storage projects. Micro grid is another segment wherein we believe that regulators are working towards making it a viable business model. However, solar rooftop and ground mount systems will remain the mainstay for growth and innovation in medium term.
- Font Size
- Reading Mode