They’ve rolled out a big solar canopy – solar panels over an outdoor parking lot – in Burlington, Vt., but what’s interesting is that the 156 kW system has two-sided panels.
More Articles ...
- Auric Solar Rebrands As Auric Energy, Acquires Solaroo Energy
- Duty-Free Bifacial Modules from South Africa to Boost Floating PV Projects in India
- Hanergy clinches contracts worth USD 4.3million with 15 Latin American companies
- Chinese and Malaysian solar panels face 25% safeguard duty in India
- Fortum won the right to build 250 MW solar power plant in India
- ACME bags 600 MW solar power project
The best, latest and most trending news from across the global solar industry. Your daily scoop of exclusive hand-picked solar technology updates and news articles.
English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish
Follow Us For Latest Tweets
About 11 hours ago
SolarQuarter RT @M2MWebdyn: [A @SolarQuarter EVENT] @gurdeepjuneja will be at the Sri Lanka Solar Week Conference on 7th May as a speaker at 12.45pm. Co…
Thursday, 18 April 2019 14:47