DUBLIN, Dec. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Telecom Power Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global telecom power systems market was worth US$ 3.1 Billion in 2017
Telecom power systems are used to assist telecommunication services by controlling and monitoring the flow of power over telecom networks. Telecom power systems consist of a number of smaller units that bear various technical requirements such as converters, controllers, distributors, etc.
The evolution in the telecom power system market came after the telecom industry got integrated with information technology (IT). The global telecom power systems market is currently witnessing a rapid growth with telecom towers being largely installed even in rural and remote areas. Power systems represent a cost-effective solution for maintaining and controlling telecom services in such areas as grid electricity represents a major challenge and they often face power shortages.
The strong growth of telecom infrastructure in rural areas, particularly in developing regions such as the Asia Pacific and Africa represents a key factor driving the demand of telecom power systems. In order to meet the demand of the rising number of subscribers in such regions, a number of towers have been installed in rural and remote areas. Telecom power systems are playing a major role in improving the efficiency and reliability of telecom services in such locations. Moreover, the rising use of hybrid power systems is also creating a positive impact on the environment by utilizing renewable sources of energy such as wind and solar, thereby reducing the amount of emission of greenhouse gases.
Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 5.3 Billion by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2018-2023.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global telecom power systems market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global telecom power systems industry?
- What is the breakup of the global telecom power systems market on the basis of product types?
- What is the breakup of the global telecom power systems market on the basis of components?
- What is the breakup of the global telecom power systems market on the basis of power source?
- What is the breakup of the global telecom power systems market on the basis of grid type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global telecom power systems market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global telecom power systems market?
- What is the structure of the global telecom power systems market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global telecom power systems market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Telecom Power Systems Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.5 Market Breakup by Power Source
5.6 Market Breakup by Grid Type
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.12 Price Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Component
7.4 Heat Management Systems
8 Market Breakup by Power Source
8.4 Multiple Sources
9 Market Breakup by Grid Type
9.1 On Grid
9.2 Off Grid
9.3 Bad Grid
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.1 Delta Electronics
11.3.3 ABB Group
11.3.4 Huawei Technologies Co.
11.3.5 Schneider Electric
11.3.6 Vertiv Co.
11.3.7 Cummins Power
11.3.8 Myers Power Products, Inc.
11.3.9 Ascot Industrial
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mbdk5/global_5_bn?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets